The Krake repository contains several main directories, which will be described here.
- Contains all the configuration and the playbooks to install Krake using Ansible.
- Contains all file to start Krake in a Docker infrastructure.
- Contains the source files for Krake documentation.
- Contains scripts to deploy Krake. Not up-to-date.
- Contains the source code and the unit tests for the Krake application. More details are given in the Krake Reference.
- Contains the source code and the unit tests for the Rok command. More details are given in the Rok Reference.
- Contains the utility scripts to create a simple local test environment.